ICE Gang Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get me unmuted please..

4 posters

Go down

Get me unmuted please.. Empty Get me unmuted please..

Post  Daniel Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:34 am

Jerome_Anderson was talking shit about me in /n chat (except he's a 'Helper') so I was jus callin him out and said like 3 things to defend myself and Nurgle muted me...been like 7 hours now and I'm still muted...can't even make a phone call in game, so Eli can you please get his # and call him and ask if he'll unmute me? Pretty fucking stupid that he mutes me when a HELPER was talkin shit to me 1st and I was jus stickin up for myself but fuck it, anyways much appreciated if u could... sick of it sayin "u been silenced"

Daniel
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Get me unmuted please.. Empty Re: Get me unmuted please..

Post  DeletedUsername Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:38 am

Daniel wrote:Jerome_Anderson was talking shit about me in /n chat (except he's a 'Helper') so I was jus callin him out and said like 3 things to defend myself and Nurgle muted me...been like 7 hours now and I'm still muted...can't even make a phone call in game, so Eli can you please get his # and call him and ask if he'll unmute me? Pretty fucking stupid that he mutes me when a HELPER was talkin shit to me 1st and I was jus stickin up for myself but fuck it, anyways much appreciated if u could... sick of it sayin "u been silenced"

Ya I Hate That Son Of A Bitch. He Is Our Allie... He Shot Me And Dane For No Fuckin Reason So I Shot At Him Back And I. Ya Me Nobody Else... GETS IN TROUBLE. I SWEAR TO GOD. HE COMES NEAR ME HES DEAD. lol i can kill him... he has no toughness
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Get me unmuted please.. Empty Re: Get me unmuted please...

Post  Jack_Black Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:41 am

yeah that pack of bitches can be really annoyin damn fuckers
ask Nurgle yourself but do it friendly,
AAAB!
All Admins Are Bastards dont forget it! Laughing
(just a joke)^^

Last edited by Jack_Black on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not to insult admins)

Jack_Black
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli_Akenz Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:27 am

Yeah ask Nurgle in game, or request to get unmuted and explain to him the story calmly, in the complaints and unban me section. szrgta.com
Eli_Akenz
Eli_Akenz
BOSS

https://icegta.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeletedUsername Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:51 am

Daniel wrote:Jerome_Anderson was talking shit about me in /n chat (except he's a 'Helper') so I was jus callin him out and said like 3 things to defend myself and Nurgle muted me...been like 7 hours now and I'm still muted...can't even make a phone call in game, so Eli can you please get his # and call him and ask if he'll unmute me? Pretty fucking stupid that he mutes me when a HELPER was talkin shit to me 1st and I was jus stickin up for myself but fuck it, anyways much appreciated if u could... sick of it sayin "u been silenced"

I Would Unban You... But I Cant...... Ask On SZR Fourms.
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum