ICE Gang Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaze Katsoup banned me from SZR

4 posters

Go down

Kaze Katsoup banned me from SZR Empty Kaze Katsoup banned me from SZR

Post  Eli_Akenz Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:31 pm

Those Kdubz guys all whine like a bitch cause I kill them so easily so they all /report me for spawn killing which I don't even do, we all roll into Grove together not just me so I am the only one that gets banned right? for killing them with La Onda. Man whatever fuck SZR.
Eli_Akenz
Eli_Akenz
BOSS

https://icegta.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Kaze Katsoup banned me from SZR Empty Re: Kaze Katsoup banned me from SZR

Post  DeletedUsername Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Eli_Akenz wrote:Those Kdubz guys all whine like a bitch cause I kill them so easily so they all /report me for spawn killing which I don't even do, we all roll into Grove together not just me so I am the only one that gets banned right? for killing them with La Onda. Man whatever fuck SZR.

I Told Al Yu And They Started Spawn Killing BE's So I Snitched On Em...
How Longs Your Ban ?
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli_Akenz Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:45 pm

If they don't unban me I'm not comming back this is bullshit, that I get banned after they been doing it all night yesterday and none of em got banned for that.
Eli_Akenz
Eli_Akenz
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  DeletedUsername Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Eli_Akenz wrote:If they don't unban me I'm not comming back this is bullshit, that I get banned after they been doing it all night yesterday and none of em got banned for that.

Put a unban thing on szr fourm
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli_Akenz Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:49 pm

This all pissing me off, they're not gon unban me I'm going to give the gang to someone if they keep me banned.
Eli_Akenz
Eli_Akenz
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  apip_best Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Eli_Akenz wrote:This all pissing me off, they're not gon unban me I'm going to give the gang to someone if they keep me banned.
I am quiting the Gang if u don't come back.

apip_best
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli_Akenz Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:53 pm

If someone has screenshots of KDUBZ at our hq on roof waiting outside my door spawn killing me, that would help alot. Also if you post on the forum of REALLY what happened, that it was a war and everyone was there not just me. Fucking snitch me cause I am a fuckin pro and there all n00bs. I pwn n00bs.
Eli_Akenz
Eli_Akenz
BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post  DeletedUsername Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Eli_Akenz wrote:If someone has screenshots of KDUBZ at our hq on roof waiting outside my door spawn killing me, that would help alot. Also if you post on the forum of REALLY what happened, that it was a war and everyone was there not just me. Fucking snitch me cause I am a fuckin pro and there all n00bs. I pwn n00bs.

You Dident Even Spawn Kill... they spawn killed BE HQ... Andrew_Westen The Fbi Caught Them......... Yea.. I Snitched On Kdubz. Im Pissed Off At Em
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  apip_best Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Eli read your PM

apip_best
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  DeletedUsername Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Johnny_Giard wrote:
Eli_Akenz wrote:If someone has screenshots of KDUBZ at our hq on roof waiting outside my door spawn killing me, that would help alot. Also if you post on the forum of REALLY what happened, that it was a war and everyone was there not just me. Fucking snitch me cause I am a fuckin pro and there all n00bs. I pwn n00bs.

You Dident Even Spawn Kill... they spawn killed BE HQ... Andrew_Westen The Fbi Caught Them......... Yea.. I Snitched On Kdubz. Im Pissed Off At Em

Right Now Andrew Weston Came In Our HQ. I Said U Saw Kdubz Spawnkilling... Hes Like No I Dident.... Im Like R U With Kdubz ? He Said Maybe...

Kaze Katsoup banned me from SZR Wgsx1h
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica_Willson Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:39 pm

tHIS IS BULLSHIT... the Kboys have been and always will be spawn killers! i remember when i first joined SZR... they spawn killed me at n00b spawn ALL THE TIME because i said "go away... i dont wana join your gang" and i saw screens, Eli is innocent, UNBAN ELI, UNBAN ELI, UNBAN ELI!

/me continues screaming "UNBAN ELI, UNBAN ELI" until the cops come to her home and arrest her for "disturbing the peace"

Jessica_Willson
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down