ICE Gang Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I think about the Gang

4 posters

Go down

What I think about the Gang Empty What I think about the Gang

Post  apip_best Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:37 pm

BOSS
Eli_Akenz - Great leader, i like the way he do things.

Lieutenant
Apip_best- ofcoruse me Smile
Jessica_Willson good person, wish she can be online again.

Members
Johnny_Giard - one of my best friend on this server, i have roll with him alot, but i thing i didn't like him for quiting on the gang.

Jack_Black- havn't really spend much time with him

Ray_Parkour - haven't spend much time with him

Danny_j/Daniel_P - well i use to don't like him for his ways, always want war, etc. but getting to know him more, u would realise he is trying his best to help the gang

Rodrigo_Quintero- same as Danny.

Mr_Schudner- never really played with him

Cirillo_Drago- never really played with him

Syd- a cool guy, follows all the rule great.

Daniel- kind of aggressive, i have been wrong about him, he only wants what the best for the gang, and yes mat running wouldn't make us get Offical fast Wink daniel know what i mean .

Fidji_Nagarona- never seen him for a while now.

Elliot- same as Daniel- I must praise both of them, at least the y roll with each other, which most of our gang member lacks.

any gang member i miss

Last edited by apip_best on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

apip_best
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

What I think about the Gang Empty Re: What I think about the Gang

Post  Daniel Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:54 pm

nice I like this idea we post what we think about everyone...except please guys if you participate don't put any1 down, if you have an issue with them put it nicely

btw yes I only want what's best for the gang and everyone in it, but I am very aggressive with the way I go about it, it's just how I am due to leading several teams in games and being the captain of my teams in sports over so many years, so don't take it the wrong way, I just cut through the bullshit and don't sugarcoat, but I will ALWAYS be there for u guys when ur in trouble, and I am 100% loyal, thus still being in ICE despite Eli being banned and some people leaving, I'll still be here

NOW, on to my list!

BOSS
Eli_Akenz - Chill guy, knows how to be a boss without being bossy and pulling rank on people

Lieutenant
Apip_best- quiet and reserved, nice for the most part, respect for wanting to take leadership roll while Eli works on getting unbanned

Jessica_Willson- very loyal to everyone, nice girl

Members:
Jack_Black- havn't really spent much time with him

Ray_Parkour - isn't he in La Onda?

Danny_j - MY NIGGA DANNY, what can I say, the reflection of myself, cuts through bullshit stands up for what he believes ni an aggressive manner, no matter the outcome

Rodrigo_Quintero- wants whats best for gang, loyal, but goes about it the wrong way...has a tendency to act immature and come across the wrong way to gang members

Mr_Schudner- never really played with him

Cirillo_Drago- never really played with him

Syd- known him for like 3 years, love makin fun of him to this day, sand nigger! haha <3 him.

Fidji_Nagarona- never seen him for a while now.

Elliot- lol this like my brother from another mother, known him for 12 years LOL, me and him roll together 24/7 and will kill or be killed for eachother, he's aggressive (learned that from me baby) and says what he feels, but is a loyal guy who is good to his friends

Daniel
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny_j Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:50 pm

when i come back, ima roll with elliot and daniel , haha we even have the same name, but my game name is danny biatch, they are not too aggressive, its just that they are not stupid to clean the superior shoes and be their bitches.
i use to boss around people because in the first they were all n00bs, like johnny killing mafia and bikers, but after he learned how to rp well, we listen to orders like "come to HQ we have a meeting" or some shit, not come to HQ now or some gay shit they used to give me, since i killed johnny for punching me and yelling at me so i had to kill him, i went down to soldier, eli didnt tell me but i don't know if the realized i was sitting rite behind them. so if wanna keep cool with me any of the superior lower your voice talking to me. last time me and this boy made so mad some superior so mad for treating us like shyt so we tough him a lesson., so johnny i dont have a problem you being superior than me but you dont have to yell at us that shyt, so when im back, im going to try to stand the gang up like we did before. ima listen to orders but for the new officer rodrigo ima keep it cool with him and not kill him, just dont puch me i take it like a bitch slap, so im back in 2 days., i dont like superiors becaouse i dont like orders or rules but ima take it, rod seems cool, jess perfect, apip great, eli super, hehe
Danny_j
Danny_j
Associate

http://WWW.HECHOMEX.ORG

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodrigo_Quintero Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:28 pm

yo i dont like to receive orders too, i just try to make what superiors tell me.
mmmm why i like war? because im a killer, when someone kills one of my ICE soldiers, i always come with them to kill those fuckers, im a soldier..
Rodrigo_Quintero
Rodrigo_Quintero
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down