ICE Gang Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello crew

4 posters

Go down

hello crew Empty hello crew

Post  Danny_j Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:37 pm

hello crew, i just wanted to ask the crew if they can help me out and leave some love to the post i ask admins to a earlier unbanned. and i apologize to the crew that one of the member(me) was banned for something illegal but i can explain why i did it, after i will stop crew
one more thing cree
California Love
Danny_j
Danny_j
Associate

http://WWW.HECHOMEX.ORG

Back to top Go down

hello crew Empty Re: hello crew

Post  apip_best Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 pm

I really need a shooter like u right now.
No gang member is online to help at all.

apip_best
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny_j Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:50 pm

some1 attacking u apip? comeon guys help apip, i hope i get unbanned, is the crips still trying to get the HQ?
Danny_j
Danny_j
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  apip_best Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:34 pm

yep the are a gang. that always killing me, when i am doing mat Run.
Eli and we already kill the gang, but they don't listen, I am getting attack soooo much i have lost alot of money.

apip_best
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  DeletedUsername Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:48 am

Danny_j wrote:hello crew, i just wanted to ask the crew if they can help me out and leave some love to the post i ask admins to a earlier unbanned. and i apologize to the crew that one of the member(me) was banned for something illegal but i can explain why i did it, after i will stop crew
one more thing cree
California Love

Do You Really Hack ? When I Saw You Get Banned It Said You Where Banned For Hacking/CheatingTools.
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny_j Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Johnny_Giard wrote:
Danny_j wrote:hello crew, i just wanted to ask the crew if they can help me out and leave some love to the post i ask admins to a earlier unbanned. and i apologize to the crew that one of the member(me) was banned for something illegal but i can explain why i did it, after i will stop crew
one more thing cree
California Love

Do You Really Hack ? When I Saw You Get Banned It Said You Where Banned For Hacking/CheatingTools.
thats a no, i dont hack to kill, remember when i was in a war by myself and i was being spawn killed again anga again, i spawned i m4 to kill them. thats why im getting unbanned
Danny_j
Danny_j
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  DeletedUsername Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Danny_j wrote:
Johnny_Giard wrote:
one more thing cree
California Love

thats a no, i dont hack to kill, remember when i was in a war by myself and i was being spawn killed again anga again, i spawned i m4 to kill them. thats why im getting unbanned

?
DeletedUsername
DeletedUsername
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny_j Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:50 pm

i not a hacker, im a true killa, it just that i was being kill again and again at n00b spawn so i spawned some m4s thats it
Danny_j
Danny_j
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:25 am

Well I doubt that was the right approach, you should have just /reported them...I'll check the post out.

Dane
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny_j Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 pm

i know, but you guys know why i did it, when i called for help johnny only helped but 2 vs a whole gang and johnny didnt want to war, so i staid, but they never told me why they didnt come to help out.
Danny_j
Danny_j
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum