ICE Gang Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will probably be banned, if so goodbye

2 posters

Go down

I will probably be banned, if so goodbye Empty I will probably be banned, if so goodbye

Post  Daniel Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:16 pm

Well, I got sick of everyone sucking the admin's cocks and boosting their egos when the admins are childish and power hungry, so I finally let my anger out in a thread that as usual they were being useless and fuckin assholes about, and right now I have "Nurgle's rot" on my guy (permanent drunk effect + my guy spams "IM GAY AND IM PROUD")

Wouldn't surprise me if I got banned, matter of fact im 99% sure I will be, so I just wanted to say if I do thanks for the gang and the fun time, I am trying to find another decent good roll-playing server to play on, if any of you know one please post the I.P. and shit

p.s. I expect no one will back me up cause everyone is scared of the admins, even Elliot won't post anything in my defense... which is just my point exactly in why I let my anger out and let the admins know there's atleast one person who won't put up with their shit and will tell them to fuck themselves...cause everyone else is right where they want them, scared of them...

"The people shouldn't be afraid of their government, the government should be afraid of it's people"

later
-daniel

Daniel
Recruit

Back to top Go down

I will probably be banned, if so goodbye Empty Re: I will probably be banned, if so goodbye

Post  Danny_j Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:09 pm

fucking guy, we were playing in other server yesterday, come
read elis post
Danny_j
Danny_j
Associate

http://WWW.HECHOMEX.ORG

Back to top Go down